Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012

on the go!

No pictures.  No Live Writer {this time}.  And not much umph.  Just a quick Hello!  And here's why...

Monday ~ After errands in town, it was off to Bondurant for ____{surprise-post to come} and Ankeny {Kohl's} with my two young ladies.

Tuesday ~ Almost posted, but ran out of time.  B/c it was another outing for the evening with Tim in DesMoines.  Bought a used treadmill, had dinner at Applebee's, and shopped the furniture store.

Wednesday ~ More errands, including a haircut for me : )  And out for the evening at church.

Thursday {today!} ~ Off again with the whole family to the chiropractor, shopping at Sam's & Theisen's, then dinner at El Azteca {where a dear lady at the next table was treated to a sombrero on her head while the waiters sang Happy Birthday in Spanish ~ Not me, says I.}

Tomorrow ~ It's piano/grocery day with several errands I've been putting off.

Now that I've finally checked the mountain of school papers, I am OFF to sleep!  g'night!

6 comments:

  1. Yours was my favorite comment on my blog post.
    You are my new best friend :-)

    ♥ Rosie
    ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to be sung to in Spanish, or wear a sombrero either... :-)
    Sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you used your Valor for your adjustment! Good to hear from you . . . I was beginning to wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy lady.....
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a calendar to keep up with all your activities. :o) Have I told you before that my brother and his family live in DesMoines? We love it there! What a great city!

    Happy weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're all just busy, after no posting for awhile!

    Sooooo, what's up? What is Bondurant?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!