Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Welcome to December

Checking my lists, and checking them twice... or thrice
  • Sunday's budget meeting, then late supper out at Pancheros to celebrate the day {with the kids}of our 19th anniversary!
  • Cyber Monday shopping {after an ALL-day Black Friday outing 10am-8:30pm}
  • Cyber Tuesday?  And a trip with Tim to take the cattle to market.
  • Cyber Wednesday?
  • Sense the pattern?
  • EOM reports
  • Jeans to mend {for hire even}
  • Yesterday was another Black Friday of sorts... DesMoines with Tim to pick up his new suits and do a little in-store shopping.  Home long enough to grab kids and cooler for a trip to Ames for piano, Wal-mart, Sam's, and other shopping/errands.
  • Today was practice for tomorrow's cantata {after Tim chased the cows back into their proper place}, an oil change, and a little shopping while we were out in the rain...Ironing, more accounting work, burned broccoli for soup.
  • Shopping online EVERY day?!  Seems like I've done a few other things... like laundry, reading a few blogs, thinking about a daybook, but not doing it.  Can you see why?  
  • I *did* indulge in a few hours of vacation reading Monday - Let's see, it was Coming Home by David Lewis.  It must have been Thursday that I plowed through the pile of school papers with my red pen.  I also did some of our history reading aloud a few mornings at breakfast.
  • One of these days I will upload the bzillion pictures from my camera too... so much going on to record for the memory book.
End of substitute daybook.  And good night!

{after the pathetic Badger game is over}  It's a Wonderful Life is on too ~ and much better!  : )

2 comments:

  1. Doing a little shopping are we? :-) I much prefer online shopping with a little at the store shopping thrown in there~

    Happy Anniversary!! 19 yrs~ Awesome!

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you called it Vacation Reading . . . :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!