Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the Computer Geek (Professor) through the years


Happy 15th Birthday, Daniel Louis!


August 1996

He was born Wednesday, August 7, 1996, in Wisconsin ~ our first home birth!



Well, I was going to add a few more old photos here, but the scanner just decided to take a vacation from working...  : -\




(note the book in hand also)



2005 ~ with the Cattleman in Grandma F's yard


2006 ~ riding the train at Boone Scenic Valley



2007 ~ singing in the Christmas program



2008 ~ with the short-lived eye glasses 
(piano recital and Henry Dorlas Zoo)





2009 ~ July 4th fun...


Yes, he really likes cucumbers!


...climbing a Harvestore...

...mixing and pouring a pad for the outdoor wood stove...



2010 ~ enjoying Nick's old snowmobile for an afternoon in February


...helping move furniture with his strong back (???)


...Okay, here he is obviously putting those muscles to work!

Happy 14th Birthday!



~2011~

Happy 15th Birthday!

 

      

2 comments:

  1. I think he looks like his mama! (And he is so cute in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, Happy Birthday!! :) Looking forward to meeting him & the others too :) And of course, I love his name ... I have a thing for the name DANIEL ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!