Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

prayer requests


Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Wow, I cannot believe how many people have such major trials in their lives right now.  I have a long list of prayer needs in my daybook, but please add these ~


  • Hiromi in Japan (near the Fukushima nuclear plant) lost her beloved boyfriend just this week.  He died in his sleep I guess.  Thankfully he is with his Savior.
  • Angie's niece 1yo Kaylee is having surgery this morning, putting in a life line port and a dialysis port.
  • Heather's mom is having a mastectomy today. 
  • Mrs. Freyermuth's husband Virgil passed away last Thursday ~ So thankful for these two dear saints who began the Joy Club children's ministry many years ago.

 My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.  I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
 Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
 My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
 I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. so many people suffering so many things - and yet, God is good ... If you feel so inclined or think about it, you could add someone for me: I used to babysit a little girl named Sara and her older brother Jonathan. Sara is now married & has twins ... one of her twins has a leukemia-like disease and needs a bone marrow donor. http://rabyramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a heavy load... praying for your friends now,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!