Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, July 18, 2011

July photo blog…

 

001   The Cowgirl enjoying fresh milk

 

Miss Artist is also a would-be herbalist ~ She found some mullein near home …

     004   009

 

Tim attended a grazing conference in Missourah ~ The second photo is for Conny, if she can recognize the signs  : )

012   016

 

The Cattleman’s garden has been growing!  He requested some of the zucchini be pickled  :D

028

We’re still working our way through the goodies from Brasil ~ here’s some very dark chocolate!

045

 

More from the garden ~ Yum, cabbage!

            047        059

 

Um, the girls found the new Fareway store (which has a BAKERY) while driving with Mr. B.…  You can imagine the cream-filled donuts and apple fritters filling these boxes…

060

My kitchen window garden…

063

 

… and more produce from outside ~ cucumbers and green beans!  Yes!

076

 

Yesterday (Sunday) we took a side trip to Cedar Rapids to meet up with the Rettigs for church services and lunch ~ Yay for a summer goal met and enjoyed!

078

Today, they are baling our pathetic (because it’s been rained on every day) second hay crop… And it is still H>O>T> out there!

4 comments:

  1. FUN PICTURES :) and it looks like Tim was just a little west of Springfield if he was on I-44 at exit 58 (as the picture shows). He was "only" about 105 miles from my exit where we live (off I-44)!!
    Glad you all got to meet up with the Rettigs - what a reunion that must have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing all the pictures of life on/around the farm :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I am impressed by your own produce - I've never tried growing cabbage...
    Are the leaves from your kitchen garden coriander/cilantro?? I LOVE the stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in Missourah were you? Loved all your pics! I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!