Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Monday, February 8, 2010

more projects

 

A friend has recently made some really cool cards... Want to see?  You can actually 'purchase' them from her (for a donation to their outfit-and-passage-to-Germany fund).  Mine does not compare, but it filled the need for a wedding reception giftcard last night  ;-)

Walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us...

And this is one of my very favorite blankets.  You have to feel the fabric - it's quilter's flannel if you know what that means (double the soft thickness, double the price, but oh so gorgeous and designed to coordinate)...  Don't know if the intended wee one is a girl, but I hope so!  Meanwhile I'd better study my 'boy' fabrics again, just in case, because he or she will be here next month!

 

2 comments:

  1. love the card & loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the fabric! what a blessed baby to receive this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    By the way, did I ever tell you thank you for the Christmas card? I loved it!!! What a bright spot it was to me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!