
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
For he satisfieth the longing soul,
and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8-9
14. N – Neighbors. Like Mr. Jensen who recently brought us more firewood. Cut and split.
15. O – Opportunities. To speak truth. To show love. To forgive. To be forgiven. To learn. To pray.
16. P – Patience & Promises of a good and faithful God. Perspective. Provision. Peppermint tea. Piano music!
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
I John 4:10-11
17. Q – Quiet times. When I remember that God has it all under control. or just when all the kids are outside working or playing.
18. R – the Rettigs. And other missionaries we count as friends, who will probably spend the holiday season overseas apart from extended family. Reunions. Rest. Reading. Recipes. Romaine lettuce. Really.
19. S – Snow. But hopefully it will come after we’re home from running errands. Smoothies.
20. T – Tim. <3
21. U – U… why can I think of nothing but that? You know, long johns. :-)
Oh yes! UNlimited texts via USCellular!
What are YOU thankful for that begins with a U?

[source]
Did my last comment come thru??! I said: I am thankful for U! LOL Cheesy, eh??! Otherwise, only icky U words come to mind for me too (urine??!?!) ... ok, I give up. :)
ReplyDeleteDitto to all of the above. /U/ The first word that came to my mind was "Useful." I think (don't quote me) I heard once that the name Onesimus means useful. What a great name, right?
ReplyDelete