…spending most of my day online? :o
Oh dear. As I told a friend this afternoon, my timing of such an indulgence is poorly timed – Tim was home today for meals since the fields were too wet to combine today. Thankfully, the Cowgirl and the Popper pitched in at lunchtime, and we served up “dinner” then – on time even. Almost. Which made tonight’s smorgasbord of leftovers perfectly acceptable. {whew}
So which “one thing” started my day?
The migraine that makes me want to chop off my entire head? Well yes, but while that settled down to a dull roar with some breakfast, I was checking in at the computer of course...
Accu-Weather ~ checking their record of our rainfall last night {Tim agreed that we got about a half inch!}
E-mail…
Deliciously Organic.net [not dot com] ~ almond flour recipes for a friend who asked.
Online banking.
Apologia’s new Jeannie Fulbright book that I must order and convince the Popper to read with me because I love them :-) FYI, the book is cheaper at Amazon.
Amazon. Yikes. Must have spent at least an hour looking at various historical fiction books that are potential Christmas/New Year’s treasures. shhhh
Whoops! I was going to bake bread – fresh and hot in time for lunch today. And use the treadmill. Ahem. Plan B: Make the chicken packets for lunch instead of supper. And get the bread started! And take a shower!
After lunch/dinner, I took time again to check email while bread was rising/baking. New to me – I’ve had posts from the Nester delivered to my inbox this month… because a couple of my faithful blogger friends have joined her for a 31 Days of {whatever} Series. Thank you, Conny! and Jodi!
Anyway. Reading Ellen’s story about her bathroom re-do at Nester’s led me to a wild i-net chase for decorating styles and ideas. Eventually I came back to her own blog to read part of her 31 Days of Hope series. Very Good.
But in between – again launching from the Nester’s – I spent time at Kelly’s blog beginning with her kitchen remodel story. Oh my. Then her Decorating 101 posts… and more. I want to make some back-tab drapes! With a detour to Fieldstone Hill Design as well. And more. And more…
The good news is that I did bake two batches of bread successfully. And mixed up cookies too. {happy kids!} I did deliver half the bread to my brother and drop an item in the mail and a book at the library.
I am just a leetle overwhelmed with stuff in my brain – important stuff like Ellen’s series. and Laura’s too. As well as the temporal junk like draperies ad nauseum…
But tomorrow is a new day!
If I can keep my head from exploding, perhaps I’ll even post a daybook and some of the bzillion pictures I’ve now got on my camera…
Good night!
Aah, sorry about the head! I totally understand! You're brave to even get up. If I think for a moment my head will explode I stay in bed... (but that is the only time I ever stay in bed...)
ReplyDeleteI think you did an amazing amount of stuff with your day - you make me feel tired ;-)
Sorry about the migraine - hope it's gone! And you still manage to be productive :D
ReplyDeletePS Have you checked Rainbow Resources? I got all of my Apologia from them, cheaper than I could find on amazon - and new!
Julie
I'm sorta having your yesterday today. I'm sore from "overdoing" it yesterday and haven't gotten a thing done today. Now, I'm looking around my house and trying to figure out how to "fake it" by whipping up a simple supper and rearranging the clutter. Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteoh the internet vortex ... and how it sucks you in. I get online to "check one thing" ... and 2 hours later ... UGH!!!!
ReplyDelete