Remember when…?
2010
2011
Ready for Thanksgiving Dinner
A house for Luci
Shelves for the garage
2012
Quick fix on the couch with a cover-up
Kayleb & Jeremy came for Spring Break
the Popper’s b-day party
Landscaping and planting fruit trees
the beginnings of trim
All the kids still “fit” on the couch ;-) ha ha
A sidewalk and front step!
Improving the front closet
Another Thanksgiving Dinner
2013
Staining trim… and more and more
Thinking about it…
Making room for something new…
There is now a “Family Room” in the basement! even if it’s still a work in progress
Taadaa! the new sofa & loveseat
{in a daring shade of brown, don’t you think? ha ha}
I am still in search of the ‘perfect’ thing(s) to decorate the wall above the loveseat.
…and tables too!
I did find a lamp to warm the place up a bit.
The spot next to the piano is begging for a little shelf perhaps
The more normal look with cluttered tables…
That’s the update for now :-)
Soon I hope to post pics of the girls’ new *chartreuse* accent walls! And there’s much more to show and tell of course… but the Popper is calling for me to join her in a little housework now.
ohhhhhhhhhh!! LOVELY new furniture! I like neutral so that you can decorate in all kinds of spectrums of color! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, always amazing to look back at how far one has come. :)
WOW! You have really made a LOT of progress! How great to have a handy-man husband that can do so much of the work himself, while training all his able-bodied helpers :D
ReplyDeleteWell done, all!
Julie
It's so nice to see the progress! (In our house things tend to ahem... stand still...) I love the new couches, and I'm glad to see we're not the only ones who have cluttered tables.
ReplyDelete