Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, June 27, 2013

chartreuse

 

June 2010 013

instead of the former {should I say original?} pink.

 

Inspired by this paper {which they all agree to like}, the girls decided to make the accent wall a chartreuse green.

DSC09645

 

 

DSC09516

They painted the back wall in the closet too.  Which is probably a more accurate color representation. 

DSC09515

They hope to find the right purple towels or rugs too.

 

As a side note, here’s a picture of the same paper – only I took the photo upstairs in the dining room.  With natural lighting.

DSC09644

So I took another, also in the dining room…

DSC09650

Interesting. 

4 comments:

  1. VERY interesting ... but I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they love their new color! (I love brights myself :D) Sure is hard to get a color to "show true" on the screen - *sigh*

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the paper - would love to see the colour in real life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture of the paper is the most accurate, I think, but I think the closet picture is the best of the wall.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!