Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

under {re}construction

The woman who has no time to write posts should not try to redecorate her blog, eh?

Well, I got the new header photo to load -- Can't figure out how to make it small enough to see my entire family {still - I guess the previous photo was outta sight too.}

Anyhoo... TIME IS UP.  For tonight.  So, I apologize for the mess.  But I must leave it for another day.  G'night!







2 comments:

  1. Better? My young Computer Geek just spent most of an hour with me trying to edit/rewrite the code... Then I changed/deleted something and poof! He wants me to delete the entire blog and let him begin again from scratch. :o

    Not sure how we got the major gaps in the side bar? :p And worse - I'm not sure how I will be rid of them!

    And the header WAS centered nicely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the whole pic (LOVE that family pic :D ) and I love the background... just need to do some adjusting on widths, or something.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!