Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Thursday, September 6, 2012

catching up

...only to remember other things that have been on my To Do List for several weeks, more or less.
But this week has been pretty productive as far as checking things OFF of the Dreaded or Blessed List, however you/I choose to look at it.  It seems that I am working at catching up the last SIX months of my life  :o  In some areas this is not even an exaggeration!  For example, today I finished catching up 3 semesters worth of grades {averaging for quarter/semester} and report cards.  And two transcripts for our high school seniors.  Can you imagine just how buggy my brain is feeling?  So I wasn't much help to Kate yesterday when she called for help with a school assignment  :-\ 

Well, instead of boring you with a bullet list of today's errands... 
{Of which an important one did not get done!  thus I will be going back to town tomorrow, but with only two stops... Lord willing.} 
... I will entertain you with pictures from the past three weeks!  

My apologies if the formatting is wacky.


Watching pre-season Packer football!

 

{belated} Happy Birthday to Lora!




And Happy Birthday[s] to Mr. & Mrs. Henry!




One of Kate's new skirts  : )


A super-cute pencil cup {can} created for Kate by her sisters!



Kate wanted sibling pics in their Australia tee-shirts for G&G and the Smyths ~







The Cattleman has taken up drawing...



And Tim has spent a little of his time adding trim  : )  
{with more to come after harvest I trust}



Miss Artist says this is how she learns Greek  ;-)




 Th-th-th-that's all for now, folks!


3 comments:

  1. always fun catching up with you & your group :) Wish you lived closer - I need 2 pairs of culottes made for Anna to play Volleyball in w/ the school - a lady at church is going to make them - but I'm scared how much she'll charge (she DOES know my hubby is practically unemployed! LOL).
    Anyway, you've got some creative kids - love the Greek work!! That would make any language more tolerable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to catch up with you at last! I love the photos of the kids in their t-shirts - especially the last one - I can so relate.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!