I started a post last Wednesday, which was Tim's birthday. And I hope to be able to finally finish it yet today... maybe?
And it's time for another daybook post.
And maybe to tell about our recent weekend filled with driving and time with family.
Lots of pictures to download and sort.
But, for now the laundry is running with the third load in washer. The bills are paid, the checkbooks reconciled/balanced. And I caught up our computer records (accounting). woot, woot!
Time for lunch! Then I'd really like to hide out with a good book ;-)
But I haven't written out the school assignment sheets for this week yet... (They are still catching up on last week's list.)
~ ttfn ~
Sounds a bit like my life.. ;-) Glad to know you're not completely AWOL and hope to read a post from you soon!
ReplyDeleteWelcome HOME!! :)
ReplyDeleteHigh five for getting caught up on your work! Hope you were able to sneak a few minutes of reading in, but by the looks of the food post above, you barely had time to sleep!! :)
ReplyDelete