Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Sunday, September 27, 2009

photo-blogging

The Artist must always be creating something pretty :-)



Miss MusicBox has enjoyed her anatomy book's chapter on the skeletal system -- and doesn't she color nicely? ;-) {Note to self: I have to get her some better pencils for this!}


The Professor is thinking physical science is a breeze after last year's biology.



This may be the last of the broccoli - it was delicious!



Silly Cowgirl is looking a bit 'green about the gills' here. You'll have to click and enlarge the photo to see the face in this melon :-) That crop is about done for this year as well. Not the bumper crop of last year, but the weather was cool this year for the most part -- and the master gardener Tim has had a few other projects to distract him. So we'll look forward to next year and it's potential great garden!




And no, I don't usually have time to blog on a Sunday, but Tim left me at home today since I have an annoying cough going :p So while it's quiet here, I'm catching up on a few things ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from y'all!