Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012
Thursday, August 13, 2009
what to say today?
Must be time for another 'weekly' sort of post... but so many random thoughts leave me a bit speechless. (Those of you who KNOW me are laughing heartily at that thought!)
That's really just a caveat to tell you my brain seems void of profundity, so "Reader, beware!" and keep your expecations minimal, please.
I was going to throw in some pictures here, but now the system doesn't want to work for me - ??? - so you're stuck with my verbal abuse a bit longer.
I have spent the morning so far with online library catalogs :o searching for books for history reading. We must start school up NEXT week!! Can you guess who doesn't feel ready for this again? This is 'normal' for me, so we will jump in anyway.
So... Queen Victoria, Florence Nightingale, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling, "Livingstone, I presume"... and on to Reconstruction and Pioneers of the West, and so on. We LOVE HIS-story here! =)
{edit: make that pioneers of the MIDwest =) ... we're supposed to be post-Civil War}
AND the Cattleman just brought me a Lego creation to see... they have been b.u.s.y. this week with their Legos! Sounds like another post with pictures will be required soon.
For those of you who care to note: the MusicBox girl IS practicing her violin faithfully this week (and right now)! yeah! =)
Labels:
history,
homeschooling,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from y'all!