I 'm not sure about the Febrez, Julie. I attempted to explain that one to my kids here too -- Isn't that an air freshener or something for laundry? I would skip that one since it just doesn't apply. :-) The "wash sheets" however...
Febreeze is a "de-smeller". We bought a used van that had been smoked in. (UGH!) Not strong, or we never would've bought it, but I could smell it on hot days. Anyway, I'd spray some Febreeze on the fabric seats and the smoke smell would be gone.
I think you can get it as a laundry additive too, to take the smells out of clothing I guess.
I just thought that was kind of an odd thing to protest!
Yeh, I have some Fabreze without scent. Hubby spilled smoked fish juice in my car the other day (sorta smelled like formaldehyde)... yuk! Sprayed a little Fabreze on that and after a couple of days... no more fish. YES!
Get busy, girl!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour ironing is caught up, no excuses!! ;) hee hee!!
Say no to Febrez?
ReplyDeleteI 'm not sure about the Febrez, Julie. I attempted to explain that one to my kids here too -- Isn't that an air freshener or something for laundry? I would skip that one since it just doesn't apply. :-) The "wash sheets" however...
ReplyDeleteFebreeze is a "de-smeller". We bought a used van that had been smoked in. (UGH!) Not strong, or we never would've bought it, but I could smell it on hot days. Anyway, I'd spray some Febreeze on the fabric seats and the smoke smell would be gone.
ReplyDeleteI think you can get it as a laundry additive too, to take the smells out of clothing I guess.
I just thought that was kind of an odd thing to protest!
Love the other cookies, though! Cute idea!
Yeh, I have some Fabreze without scent. Hubby spilled smoked fish juice in my car the other day (sorta smelled like formaldehyde)... yuk! Sprayed a little Fabreze on that and after a couple of days... no more fish. YES!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a Fabreze commercial :)