As I explained to a friend late Wednesday night:
1. The Cowgirl made her 3rd photo book, which took a weeeee bit longer than the others {kept the desktop computer occupied for several days}
2. Then she made a calendar too. {surprise for me! ha ha}
2b. And they have been searching craigslist for a puppy :o
3. I wrote The Christmas Letter. {coming soon to a mailbox near you}
4. And found enough photos to satisfy me.
5. Got them printed in town. And bought cheap envelopes.
6. Addressed them. {some with updated addresses...}
7. And folded the letters just so. And stuffed. And stamped...
8. I made raisin cinnamon bread for a couple Christmas gifts. {and tomorrow's bfast}
9. And my brother's monthly batch of bread. {Delivered.}
10. And cookie dough. nom nom {not a very healthy lunch}
11. I did a little treasurer work. I also cleaned off that laptop's internet history mostly... readying it for the next treasurer :-)
12. I just played my first game of spider solitaire in how many days?
13. It's after 11 AGAIN.
14. I still have another Amazon order to make! oh and vitamins too.
15. Did I tell you I have an active facebook account again? :p Not much longer methinks...
16. Laundry and Wives & Daughters too. But no ironing…
17. Stayed up TOO late Thursday night with ‘last’ Amazon orders and researching homemade stuff ~ after a loooong afternoon running and shopping in Ames, and an evening meeting.
18. Stayed up TOO late again Friday night after a day of cooking and final gift-making and wrapping and finishing this project…
Soooo, it’s bedtime! it’s bedtime!
It’s bedtime at our house!
There’s been singing and laughing…
Now we’re quiet as a mouse. {shhhhh}
Oh, my, so good to catch up with you. You have been a busy, busy lady for sure. Wishing you and yours a most blessed Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas! Cookie dough for lunch? For shame! You didn't invite me. Hope you are all well and that your Amazon orders come in before Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for this time...Emanuel, God with us.
*grin*
ReplyDelete