... of this messy house! ha.
No, really. Tim has been prepping the abused (sub)floor ~ and today he started laying the laminate flooring!!!!
I think he's trying to get enough done to be able to return the stove and fridge to their spots... Going around the island will seem easy after those, right?
And on another note, we might be shopping for a new computer. Mr Fix-It said we still had problems even after he replaced the hard drive.
Now we'll see if this old thing I'm using can muster the umph to communicate with blogger to publish this profound post.
Oh, and we got SNOW (more than an inch). And frigid temps.
That's all. G'night.
Oh, hurray for Tim and laminate flooring! When we remodeled our house, we left the whole upstairs with just plywood subfloor until we could afford to finish it off. We painted it (why not?) and I really didn't mind the look at all. But the laminate is so much easier to keep clean! Plus it looks better :D
ReplyDeleteAnd snow! Have fun and stay safe,
Julie
I see the snow..burr......I know you'll enjoy the new floor when its done. Hope your computer issues clear up soon. I lost my hard drive after the tornado, the techs said it wasn't repairable, then my son in law replaced the hard drive but about all it was good for after that was games and since the USB didn't work, that was no good either. Luckily, computers don't cost what they once did.
ReplyDeleteMama Bear