Captured by Sarah Photography ~ August 29, 2012

Friday, May 20, 2011

the Cowgirl still has hair

 

 

I posted this picture in my Daybook…

DSC02560  

…which makes her hair look really short!

 

So to clarify, here are pics of BEFORE                          ….DURING…

        DSC02548        DSC02553

 

…and AFTER!

DSC02559

 

Then I took her to the salon to *fix* the rough cut ~ and it’s still long enough for a cute, stubby pony tail  :-)

5 comments:

  1. and I was worried!! ;) Seriously, when my daughter got her's cut, it was up by her ears (almost) short!! Too short for our liking but we needed 10 inches. She did manage to give 4 separate pony tails because she has like 12 layers of hair (her hair is So thick!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice that she donated her hair! It's probably fun to have a change in hair style, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks really cute! It makes her look a lot like Kate, just with reddish hair instead of Blond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks lovely. That's a very good hair style for her.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from y'all!