This week’s batch of buns for the freezer ~ more next week…
A double batch of laundry soap, this time with Dr. Bronner’s…
And just this morning, I have seen and heard…
The Popper washing the breakfast dishes…
The Computer Geek working on his FDR research paper (English), and the Cattleman reading Outcast (history ~ Ancient Rome)…
Miss Music Box getting ready for today’s piano lesson…
The youngers would rather be herding their Schleich animals…
And I should be sewing this pile of blankets!
Just because this is a random post ~ here’s something from Miss Artist :-)
Looks like a fun week! I've tried the homemade laundry soap before, but found that it wasn't cleaning very well. All my kitchen rags and things were still stinky. Have you had any trouble with yours?
ReplyDeleteThat little Popper is gorgeous!! Going to check out what Schleich animals are...
ReplyDeleteThose buns look super...did you bake them a little...looks like it.
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing what all the children are doing.
Happy Easter,
Mama Bear
:) Lots of happy, busy kids!! And I have to tell you I LOVE Schleich toys ... they ARE afterall, GERMAN, you know!! :)
ReplyDelete...btw, someone mentioned your Popper above. We were watching the Walton's the other day, and their little Elizabeth reminded me of your Popper-girl!! Has she ever heard that? Then again, I have a weird sense of look-alikes (do you remembe my comparison of Miriam to Alfred Hitchcock!)?
ReplyDelete